Watching TV as a family

My brother Peter likes animation films. He always watches them. His favourite film is "Toy Story". I like detective films best. They are exciting because there's a lot of action. 

My sister likes music programmes. The pop group she likes best is the Jonas Brothers. I like them too. I sometimes watch "Hits of the Week" with her.

My dad only watches the news. He says it's very interesting. He also likes sports programmes. Every Wednesday there's a football match on TV.  I think football matches are boring, but my dad likes them very much.

My mum's favourite TV programme is "Nature News". It's about animals. She thinks it's very interesting. She always watches it. 

My little cousin Mark's favourite programme is "The Muppet Show". It's on every Sunday in the morning. I never watch TV in the morning. Mark thinks this programme is great.  I like cartoons best. I find them very exciting. Mum sometimes tells me to watch nature programmes, but I don't like them.