Tiempos Verbales en Ingl茅s

 

SIMPLE

CONTINUO

PERFECTO

PERFECTO CONTINUO

PRESENTE

Acci贸n que se repite.

I play football every Saturday.

 

Acci贸n que est谩 ocurriendo ahora.

I am playing football now.

 

Acci贸n que ha ocurrido en un momento indeterminado.

I have played football.

 

Acci贸n que empez贸 en el pasado y contin煤a en el presente.

I have been playing football for one hour.


PASADO

Acci贸n terminada.

I played foodball.

Acci贸n que estaba en proceso cuando se produjo otra acci贸n.

I was playing football but it started to rain.

Acci贸n que sucedi贸 antes de otra.

I had played football before it rained.

 

Acci贸n que se hab铆a estado produciendo antes de otra acci贸n.

I had been playing football before it rained.

 

FUTURO

Acci贸n futura planificada. 

I will play football next Monday.

 

Acci贸n futura que ocurrir谩 durante un per铆odo.

I will be playing football on Monday.

 

 

Acci贸n que terminar谩 antes de que se produzca otra acci贸n futura.

I will have played football before it rains.

 

Una acci贸n que se estar谩 produciendo antes de que ocurra otra acci贸n futura.

I will have been playing football before it rains.